Selling Some Gear!

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited July 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Drums are my main focus and I've realized I'm sitting on way too much $ worth of gear that doesn't get used nearly enough.

Godin LG Signature Guitar - SOLD

Budda Budwah- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=110321020067

Dunlop Rotovibe - SOLD

MXR Phase 90 - SOLD

All of the items listed were hardly used in 1 year I've owned them.
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• what's your location?
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    South Jersey, about 10 mins from Center City Philadelphia
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Bump. The TS-9 is sold.
  • PJim87PJim87 Posts: 18
    still got the rotovibe??? and would ya ship it to mass?
  • Traynor YCV40WR lowered to $375. Make me an offer on the pedals.
  • Traynor is sold. Still got the the rotovibe, budwah, phase 90 and Godin.
  • Traynor is sold. Still got the the rotovibe, budwah, phase 90 and Godin.
    I'm still thinking about the phase 90, man...either that or gonna find a phase 100
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    i'm interested in the phaser, would shipping out to IL be an option?
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Good luck with it.
  • Pj_Gurl wrote:
    Good luck with it.

Thanks! I thought i'd put it here since it's going for so cheap at the moment. You guys know how much I loved it!
  • Budda Budwah now on ebay starting at $35. If it's gonna go for cheap, I'd rather it go to a M&G guy!
  • Do you still have that phase 90?
  • Do you still have that phase 90?

Yep. PM me if interested.
  • Wouldn't have minded that Rotovibe. *Weeps softly"
  • Phase 90, bought!
  • Phase 90, bought!
    Don't tell PJ_Gurl!!!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Don't tell PJ_Gurl!!!
    Oh no, was she lookin to get it?
  • Oh no, was she lookin to get it?
    No, that'd just be more ammo on her 'You have too many pedals' battle!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • No, that'd just be more ammo on her 'You have too many pedals' battle!
    I shouldn't mention that my dad got me a Marshall Guvnah...that makes it..

between 16 and 17 pedals, on my board...if I take the digitech Hyperphaser off and put my octave my BOSS back on...(I think I have a problem). I'm beating you now, Ian!
  • ianvomsaalianvomsaal Posts: 1,224
    I shouldn't mention that my dad got me a Marshall Guvnah...that makes it..
    between 16 and 17 pedals, on my board...if I take the digitech Hyperphaser off and put my octave my BOSS back on...(I think I have a problem). I'm beating you now, Ian!
    Yeah, I only have 17 pedals on there now (feels a bit ridiculous to say that).
    What's sad is that I have a lot of pedals that never get on that pedalboard.
    Many are older pedals that aren't T/B or buffered, so I only use them in the
    studios, and sparingly at that (like my vintage pedals: Blue Fuzz Face, Flying
    Pan, Octavia, or Vox Wah, and I should retire my Blue Box too). Many of the
    other pedals are just duplicates of pedals that I regularly use (you know, just
    in case one goes down or has something happen to it) - and then of coarse I
    have different variations of pedals - like the 5 different compressors, or all of
    the amp switchers, etc. And I've even unloaded a ton of pedals to friends.

- Ian
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫