Saddle Problems on Tele

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited July 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
The saddles on my tele bridge are somewhat crooked in the downward direction. It's a 6 saddle bridge. Lately, it's been a problem because the high e buzzes due to the string resting on a crooked saddle. Are there any quick fixes for this? I'm selling the guitar and I don't want this to be a problem for the buyer.
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Can you just raise it up like you normally would?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Can you just raise it up like you normally would?

My mistake. I should have said pointed down like towards the pickup selector and volume knobs.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...