lovepedals, whos got one?

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited September 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
i really love the sound of the lovepedal eternity from the clips ive heard. i also like the cot-50. anyone here have any experience with them. the eternity sounds amazing in everything ive heard, and the cot is pretty nice too. its a little too "big" sounding for my though. he used to make a pedal called the super 6, and tat is the nicest pedal ive ever heard. but, you cant buy that one anywhere :(
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The Eternity definitely has a nice sound to it. Guess it's down to whether or not you wanna drop $225-250 on just one overdrive pedal.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    Novawind wrote:
    The Eternity definitely has a nice sound to it. Guess it's down to whether or not you wanna drop $225-250 on just one overdrive pedal.
    actually, theyre around 175 now. ive been saving for some new gear anyway, and would like to get some more diverse od sounds
  • Lately I've been a proponent of "get what you want" when it comes to gear. For example, I wanted a Marshall halfstack so I got one. :) Even though it cost me an arm and a leg.

Where'd you find the E, for 175, I'm curious.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    http://www.proguitarshop.com/product.php?ProductID=581&CategoryID=
    sorry, 179, not 175.
    i didnt know about this site till today, and its got a lot of really nice boutique pedals there, with prices better than most of the manufactur's sites.

what halfstack did you buy?
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    has lovepedal stopped all the cloak and dagger marketing? it was so annoying. so much hype generation but a good part of that was the various forums' fault too. lots like they don't have that handmade character anymore. he's in the big leagues now.
  • Never heard of them before, sounds real nice. Maybe a Christmas gift for me.
  • I played a lovepedal. For recording the thing was sweet. It was really smooth sounding and "transparent". For live..it just didn't cut through the mix. It got lost. That's why tubescreamer type pedals are so popular, that mid boost they give allow it to cut through the mix, it might not sound as great playing by yourself but when you add the band in things change.
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    ezyrydr wrote:
    I played a lovepedal. For recording the thing was sweet. It was really smooth sounding and "transparent". For live..it just didn't cut through the mix. It got lost. That's why tubescreamer type pedals are so popular, that mid boost they give allow it to cut through the mix, it might not sound as great playing by yourself but when you add the band in things change.

Yeah I totally hear what you're saying.. that's why live I always use my lovepedal with my Butler tube driver. The butler ignites the mids while the lovepedal takes care of the highs, thanks to the glass knob. The combination of those two is deadly.
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.