edited September 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
anyone have one? ae they nice?
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• seanw1010 wrote:
    anyone have one? ae they nice?

rumour on the street says they are uncomfortable to play

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    rumour on the street says they are uncomfortable to play
    arent you the person who knows everything imaginable about strats? or am i thinking of someone else?
  • seanw1010 wrote:
    arent you the person who knows everything imaginable about strats? or am i thinking of someone else?

apparently. yeah i know alot about them, i dont knwo much about gibson products other than i dont prefer them for my music. Except maybe an original 50's V. I just remember reading a review on it and they said it was fairly uncomfortable and was harder to just naturally play, the neck was the focus of that opinion.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
    apparently. yeah i know alot about them, i dont knwo much about gibson products other than i dont prefer them for my music. Except maybe an original 50's V. I just remember reading a review on it and they said it was fairly uncomfortable and was harder to just naturally play, the neck was the focus of that opinion.
    ya, now im looking at the new billie joe holiday signature junior. i hate green day, but the specs are nice- http://www.gibson.com/Products/GibsonElectric/Gibson%20Electric%20Guitars/LesPaul/Billie%20Joe%20Armstrong%20Les%20Paul/
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    That's interesting. A double coil P-90?

Can't wait to get my hands on my 58 Junior DC Reissue.
    moster78 wrote:

Can't wait to get my hands on my 58 Junior DC Reissue.
    oh yeah i forgot you got one of them, you got a great fucking deal, am i correct? like 1300 or something
  • seanw1010 wrote:
    ya, now im looking at the new billie joe holiday signature junior. i hate green day, but the specs are nice- http://www.gibson.com/Products/GibsonElectric/Gibson%20Electric%20Guitars/LesPaul/Billie%20Joe%20Armstrong%20Les%20Paul/

As much as I don't like Green Day, that is a wicked guitar.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    seanw1010 wrote:
    oh yeah i forgot you got one of them, you got a great fucking deal, am i correct? like 1300 or something

Something like that. A little more, plus shipping. Need to call the shop tomorrow and see if it shipped and get a tracking number. They already charged my card though!
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    moster78 wrote:

should be noiseless then.
    As much as I don't like Green Day, that is a wicked guitar.
    same here, i am actually seriously lookinginto it, but how can i buy a sig model of a guitarist of a crappy band?
    if it didnt have that joe armstrong sig, on it, i would probobally buyit, but i might look into one anyway!
  • Guys I hate to be a downer :o:o

I can't stand those guitars......:( I don't know what it is about them, they just don't do it for me. It just looks like something's missing.....

I never used to dig Tele's and now I adore them so maybe it will grow on me but I can't see it happening.......

:)

Sorry guys....
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
    Guys I hate to be a downer :o:o

I can't stand those guitars......:( I don't know what it is about them, they just don't do it for me. It just looks like something's missing.....

I never used to dig Tele's and now I adore them so maybe it will grow on me but I can't see it happening.......

:)

Sorry guys....

Its cool man. To each their own. I also happen to actually like Green Day too. Checked MF and the thing retails for $1469.99, but isn't available until October. I wonder if they'll start selling the pickup separately?
    exhausted wrote:
    should be noiseless then.

Yeah, they're calling it an H-90 stacked double coil.