Best Buy to open in-store music centers

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited July 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080728/ap_en_mu/best_buy_music_store

Hoping to cater to everyone from the garage guitarist to a recording musician, Best Buy Co. Inc. is announcing a massive new initiative that sets aside store space for an array of musical instruments and gear in dozens of sites nationwide.

wtf??
gay
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TOTALLY GAY, WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGS THEY MUST HAVE RUNNING BESTBUY...THAT'S SOOO HOMOSEXUAL THAT THE MEAR THOUGHT OF IT MAKES ME WANT TO BANG SOME DUDES.

I don't see what's so bad about it...I most likely wont shop there but perhaps it will pull some kids off guitar hero and rock band (as insanely fun as they are) and maybe learn a real instrument
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    we have one large mom/pop music store here where I live and the workers there are complete non-helpful douchebags. I'll be glad to take my business to Best Buy.
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    MLC2006 wrote:
    we have one large mom/pop music store here where I live and the workers there are complete non-helpful douchebags. I'll be glad to take my business to Best Buy.

not quite that bad here, we have three stores and none are that great. i even asked the one store to order pickups and such and they were like go to seymour duncan and order them and we'll install them. like huh??? i dont even want duncans and i want to give you business and you send me else where....well ok. the other store decided to change my intonation when i had a pickup replaced....i was like i didnt ask for this, and youre making me pay for it, plus you messed with my guitar, ok im never coming back here.

ive learned to order stuff online and fix things myself. so if bestbuy can offer items as cheap as online im ok with that.
  • ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 730
    they gotta make up for the loss in cds sales somehow
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I will ALWAYS support my local store! The service is worth paying a little extra IMO.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V