selling my dd3 to anyone interested

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited May 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
hello, i have decided to sell my boss dd3 pedal. it is in great condition, and was bought early March of this year. it is a great delay pedal, and i love it, but i recently aquired a visual sound H20 pedal, which also functions as a delay. i do not need two delay pedals. as i said, i purchased it in March of this year for 120$ new. i have used it maybe 6-7 times altogether, and it has never left my home. there is not a single mark on it. i am offering it for 85$ plus shipping. i feel this is a fair deal for it is almost brand new. if you are looking for a delay pedal, this is the one. i will leave it here for a week or two bfore i put it on TGP, but i would like it to go to a PJ fan :)
thanks!
sean
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    also: i have put industrial velcro on it. it can come off very easily, and wont leave a mark, but i could leave it on to sve the buyer the hassle if he or she owns a pedalboard that uses velcro to fasten its pedals. let me know.
    also, you can contact me at seanw1010@earthlink.net
    or my IM sn:seanw1010
    or my phone #: 908-310-6624
    thanks!
  • i've got a dd-6 so I don't need it, but SERIOUSLY, if you're looking for a digital delay they don't get better than this.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
    bumpity
  • xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    I'm thinking about buying it but I need to make sure I have the funds.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
    I'm thinking about buying it but I need to make sure I have the funds.
    cool. if you do you really wont regret it. it is great. as i said, id keep it myself, but i have another delay pedal anyway, plus i need some cash. let me know if you want it! :)
    I have the X series one by digitech but I use that to loop tracks. I probably won't know until next Wednesday though and I don't know for sure if I will even be able to get it (girlfriend might crack the whip on me). Anyway, I'm interested. I thought I should let you know.
    I have the X series one by digitech but I use that to loop tracks. I probably won't know until next Wednesday though and I don't know for sure if I will even be able to get it (girlfriend might crack the whip on me). Anyway, I'm interested. I thought I should let you know.
    alright, ill keep it off tgp until you decide, but if someone from here wants it they will get it. thanks! :)
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    seanw1010 wrote:
    alright, ill keep it off tgp until you decide, but if someone from here wants it they will get it. thanks! :)
    hey i'm interested..how much? and i'd like to see a pic..thanks
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
    hey i'm interested..how much? and i'd like to see a pic..thanks
    price is 85$ plus shipping(should be around 5$) heres a pic(quality is from camera phone , there is not a scratch on it, as i said, i used it maybe 6-7 times in my home): http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7229/delaygk8.jpg
    seanw1010 wrote:
    price is 85$ plus shipping(should be around 5$) heres a pic(quality is from camera phone , there is not a scratch on it, as i said, i used it maybe 6-7 times in my home): http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7229/delaygk8.jpg

ok...i'll see what happens..but what are your reasons for selling?
    ok...i'll see what happens..but what are your reasons for selling?
    well, as i said in my first post, i love this delay, but i recently bought a visual sound h20 pedal, which is is chorus/delay pedal, and i have found i dont use the delay effect that much, and the delay function on the H20 is more than enough for my delay needs. i dont really need two delay pedals, but, i do need some $$. thanks! :)
    bump
    hmm i'll have to think about it ands see what happens..if anyone wants to buy it for sure though, sell it.
    hmm i'll have to think about it ands see what happens..if anyone wants to buy it for sure though, sell it.
    alright man, right now xtreme also might want it, but he will decide by wednesday. let me know if/ when you want it :)
    Sold :)
    Congrats :)
    Congrats :)
    thanks! and, the guy gave me more than my asking :)
    i was going into shop rite, and an old friend of my moms came up to me. we started to talk about guitars, and he told me he had an old tele for sale and hopes to sell it soon. i then said"yeah, im trying to sell some stuff too." he asked what, i told him my DD3 and a marshall(not on this site for the marshall), and he said he wanted the delay, and would give me 95$ for it!. i obliged :)