god damnit i want a guild nightbird!!!!!!!!!!!

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited November 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
i cant get it out of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!anyone got one here???????????? anyone got a link to a sit that has one????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? it will be a long time before i get enough $$ for one, but i cant stop thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    I share your pain. I'd really like to upgrade to a tube amp (even something modest like a Blues Jr.). Since I'm a student I'm on a pretty tight budget, and it just isn't happening for a while. I deal with it by just browsing on Musician's Friend everyday.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    Novawind wrote:
    I share your pain. I'd really like to upgrade to a tube amp (even something modest like a Blues Jr.). Since I'm a student I'm on a pretty tight budget, and it just isn't happening for a while. I deal with it by just browsing on Musician's Friend everyday.
    thats just like me, why did i have to try one???????????? now im obsessed with them
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • seanw1010 wrote:
    thats just like me, why did i have to try one???????????? now im obsessed with them

That's what happened when I tried a twin reverb...
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V