seymour duncan bridge invador p/u-$35
seymour duncan lil' 59 bridge p/u-$50
seymour duncan pearly gates neck p/u
and a few other stacked single coil p/us in various positions- $25 each

ill try to put some pix up tomorrow
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• got an vintage style bridge single coil pickups (strat). i need something for my 79.

EDIT: While on topic i have an Early 60's Gibson/Epiphone Mini-bucker for sale. (not sure what product line it came out of, but they were all the same pickups.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    got an vintage style bridge single coil pickups (strat). i need something for my 79.

EDIT: While on topic i have an Early 60's Gibson/Epiphone Mini-bucker for sale. (not sure what product line it came out of, but they were all the same pickups.
    ive got a few unsorted pups, ill check through everything tonight, my mom's making me put the xmas decorations up now...
  • Got any fishman style ones (like the ones Stone uses to have that acoustic simulation)
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    Got any fishman style ones (like the ones Stone uses to have that acoustic simulation)
    sorry, used to, but i found them to have "too much" feedback, causing squealing with every subtle movement, so i sold it about 4 months ago...