just got back from my first "big" concert!

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited December 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
there was about 350 people there(ok, not big, but for a 14 yr. old...), and i didnt make any mistakes!
my setup was:
fender am. deluxe ash tele
ts-9
supersonic 112

simple, but it works
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nice. what did you play?
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    nice. what did you play?
    just some jazz and blues tunes, nothing really fancy
  • I played my first big show last week! Lotsa fun eh? Congrats!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • First of all, congrats!!! I think that's a pretty cool set up! Blues and Jazz ya say? I am getting into that genre(playing it that is, always been a fan though). How'd the show go?
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
    First of all, congrats!!! I think that's a pretty cool set up! Blues and Jazz ya say? I am getting into that genre(playing it that is, always been a fan though). How'd the show go?
    it went great! i hardly messed up at all :)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    seanw1010 wrote:
    there was about 350 people there(ok, not big, but for a 14 yr. old...), and i didnt make any mistakes!
    my setup was:
    fender am. deluxe ash tele
    ts-9
    supersonic 112

simple, but it works
    man i envie you i wish i could of done shit like that when i was your age congrats and keep the music alive .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    man i envie you i wish i could of done shit like that when i was your age congrats and keep the music alive .....
    thanks man :)