ordering new pedals!

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited February 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
i am ordering some new pedals this week! idecided to go with:
boss DD-3 analog delay
dunlop univibe
boss bluesdriver
ill give you all the tone report when i gets 'em!

also, i am selling my vox V847 wah. it is in perfect cond. ,i just find i never use it. 70$ shipped
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• IDgotIIDgotI Posts: 262
    DD-3 or DM-3? DD-3 is digital and white. DM-3 is analog and sort of purple.
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    IDgotI wrote:
    DD-3 or DM-3? DD-3 is digital and white. DM-3 is analog and sort of purple.
    dd
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • I have a DD-6 and I think it's perfect. DD-3 is the same just without the fancy add ons (reverse, warp, and hold). I believe the dd-3 has the tap tempo still which can come in handy :cool:
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • The Bluesdriver takes a bit of getting usd to at first but once you do, it's great. I'm looking forward to hearing the univibe report!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • fun! I've had the itch to get more pedals ever since I got my Zvex Box of Rock a couple weeks ago (phenominal pedal, btw).

Depending on how you like the BD-2, you may want to consider getting it modded by Keeley. That's what I did and it's the perfect transparent overdrive for natural break-up type tones.

have fun!
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV