the nickelback guitarist is a murderer!

seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
edited March 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://guitargeek.com/rigview/564/
read what he did to a 58 tele. why couldnt he have done that to a cheap guitar, its not like his top priority is tone anyway.

ps, no, i did not post this just because its nickelback, and everyone on this board seems to hate them.
they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    well, perhaps it was already routed as such when he got it. who's to say.
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    exhausted wrote:
    well, perhaps it was already routed as such when he got it. who's to say.
    still, who would so that to such good wood?
  • Nickelback is hated because they make god awful music.

I couldn't tell what exactly you're talking about with the guitar though (it's late, I probably didn't look at it very closely..)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    Yeah, I see what you mean. Take a '58 tele (the real deal), and throw emgs into it?

Why not just a new telecaster? Well... because he has the money. An extremely sought after guitar with probably an extremely unique sound made to be generic (with the exception of the 'rep' power of having a '58)
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    All I can say is that I hope it was routed like that first and the original pups were long gone.

That's retarded, why not with the money you make have something new custom built with that stuff. A lace sensor in the neck and a EMG active humbucker in the bridge of a 58 tele? Why?

Hell I'm sure there were lace sensor equipped teles from the late 90's that would be better canidates.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    seanw1010 wrote:
    http://guitargeek.com/rigview/564/
    read what he did to a 58 tele. why couldnt he have done that to a cheap guitar, its not like his top priority is tone anyway.

ps, no, i did not post this just because its nickelback, and everyone on this board seems to hate them.

I like that guy ryan peake.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    All I can say is that I hope it was routed like that first and the original pups were long gone.

That's retarded, why not with the money you make have something new custom built with that stuff. A lace sensor in the neck and a EMG active humbucker in the bridge of a 58 tele? Why?

Hell I'm sure there were lace sensor equipped teles from the late 90's that would be better canidates.
    thats exactly what i thought