Looking for Drummer or Singer... :( Guitarist?

BootsyGrahamBootsyGraham Posts: 51
edited July 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey guys, I doubt this will get me anywhere, but I figured why not give it a shot. My band Tubby Boots, well, it's really just me and my guitarist friend... We've been looking for a drummer and a singer or a drummer and another guitarist for a long time. We finally just decided fuck it and recorded a four song demo tape and put it up online to start searching. We haven't had much luck. I don't really post a lot here but I've been reading this forum for a good 3 - 4 years... I only registered two years ago but I've been reading for a long long time.

Anyways, I figured maybe somebody on the board is from the Los Angeles - Orange County area and likes our music and maybe wants to try jamming or something. If you want to listen to our music, here's a link.

http://www.myspace.com/tubbyboots

Does anybody have any tips of places to try finding other musicians? I've tried craigslist and this weird other place called musiciansforest (or something).

Thanks!!!!!!! It's been great reading your guys stuff for years. I've learned a lot.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments