mccreadyisgod.....

MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
edited December 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
for some reason, I can start new threads, but I can't post comments in existing threads.

Thanks for your help on the other thread, I am going to buy the pre-soldered wire and jack from them.

If you want the speakers, you can have them for shipping. I can't attest to whether or not they work properly.....the clean channel was cutting in and out. I don't know if that was the amp or the speakers. I would guess the amp since the distortion channel seemed to work ok. I don't know the wattage or the ohm of the speakers as the labels are worn off. all I know is they are 12" "Fender Special Design" speakers.

I imagine shipping would be $20-25. I sold a speaker on ebay last week and priority shipping was something like $25. let me know if you want them.

I would stick them in my amp to see if they work properly but my amp is 8 ohm and I don't want to blow something out if they are a different impendence.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yeah, I'll take them... I sent you a private message on the old message board. I can't figure out how to do that on here.

Let me know if I can help you out further in getting your cab together... I love speaker-related projects. I've still got one custom cabinet I'd like to get built... speakers haunt me. Some guys are tube junkies, or FX junkies, or pickup junkies... I'm a speaker junkie.
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.