anybody else get this letter from musiciansfriend?

MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
edited January 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
I got this letter apologizing for the warehouse change fiasco last year and a coupon for 20% the next order. the only excluded brands are Apple, Bose, and Shure. I called to confirm this, and all other brands are included. anybody else get one of these in the mail?

since I've been putting a little money aside and our president has decided to pat us on the head and give us a little more of our money back, Ima do my part to boost the economy by buying a Gibson SG (either the Standard or the SG3 with 3 humbuckers). it'll come up to $300 off the regular price. woohoo. anybody else want to order something?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I haven't gotten a musiciansfriend in about a year...I signed up again too...
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    =0 i didn't get this letter yet!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • nope just ordered a new snare drum from sam ash though
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • JoahJoah Posts: 18
    My dad got this letter last month.
    My band, Red Stone of Faith (http://www.myspace.com/redstoneoffaith).
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    Joah wrote:
    My dad got this letter last month.

yeah, I got mine last month as well. I just called today to verify there were no hidden exclusions. usually Gibson and some of the other big names are excluded from these type things.
  • evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,347
    yep got mine bought some drum equipment
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    i must have gotten it and deleted it! do you think i can call and see if i'm eligable?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
    i must have gotten it and deleted it! do you think i can call and see if i'm eligable?

it wasn't an email, it was an actual letter in the mail. I guess it wouldn't hurt to call and find out though.
  • NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Did you have to have purchased anything during the warehouse deal and get a delay as a result of it to qualify? I hadn't ordered anything from MF until this month, but coupons are always cool. $
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
    Novawind wrote:
    Did you have to have purchased anything during the warehouse deal and get a delay as a result of it to qualify? I hadn't ordered anything from MF until this month, but coupons are always cool. $

I don't know. I ordered something during the delay (without knowing there was a delay) and then cancelled the order. then I made 3 more orders since the delay.