anybody know some of Mike's settings?

MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
edited November 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times probably, but if anybody can hook me up with the amps settings, like highs, mids, bass, gain, reverb (and even master volume, if you happen to know) for, say:

the cleans on yellow ledbetter
the solo

solo on alive
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• considering he brings about 4-5 amps on tour, uses many pedals, guitars, and his rig woudl be EQ'd differently pending on the venue, its impossible to determine how he does it. Just mess around till it sounds right for you.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • All right, for studio stuff here we go (this is from me using the stuff on my equipment so it might not be exact).
    Yellow Ledbetter- Clean-High-10,Mid-8, bass-4-6, reverb-10(this is off my Fender roc-pro 700 and it sounds exactly the same and the studio). I dont know about the solo to Alive or Ledbetter though since I use ts-5, not a TS-9. I think Alive though have the tube screamer cranked
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • he plays the geetahr.
    ..And we're all gonna be...

..Just dirt in the ground...
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    All right, for studio stuff here we go (this is from me using the stuff on my equipment so it might not be exact).
    Yellow Ledbetter- Clean-High-10,Mid-8, bass-4-6, reverb-10(this is off my Fender roc-pro 700 and it sounds exactly the same and the studio). I dont know about the solo to Alive or Ledbetter though since I use ts-5, not a TS-9. I think Alive though have the tube screamer cranked

thanks.