drum tabs

mol.cameronmol.cameron Posts: 94
edited January 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
does anyone have any accurate drum tabs, or have a link to a website?? pretty much any pearl jam era, particulalrly ten, vs and yield. thanks alot, any help will be most appreciated.
'we were coming close to being on lunchboxes'- e.v 2000
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• does anyone have any accurate drum tabs, or have a link to a website?? pretty much any pearl jam era, particulalrly ten, vs and yield. thanks alot, any help will be most appreciated.

Drum tabs are the biggest waste of time ever. It's easier just to listen to it.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222

i agree, the only benefit I've gotten from some drum tabs is the time signature for some odd time songs. It's too confusing to read everything else.
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994

You're right, it is best to just listen, but sometimes I like to read the tabs along to the songs to see what I'm missing or see if I can do it better.

To answer the original question, I've looked many times online for PJ song, and have only found a few. PJ songs are hard to find, but let me know if you find some good tabs. Below is a site I found...not the best though.

http://www.lukin.com/Music/
  • Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994

Don't these type of tabs annoy anyone? I just can't seem to follow the notes as well - hard on the eyes.