I Am Mine

Uncle NeilUncle Neil Posts: 176
edited April 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just learned it a couple days ago and can't stop playing it. I think it's my favorite PJ song to play to date...and I know a slew of them. Seeing Ed play it solo in San Diego inspired me to learn it...never thought it could sound so good solo/acoustic.

I think I'm going to debut it at an open mic night next week!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    greaaaaaat song to play solo for sure.
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Uncle Neil wrote:
    awesome song. good luck with it!
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Uncle Neil wrote:
    Just learned it a couple days ago and can't stop playing it. I think it's my favorite PJ song to play to date...and I know a slew of them. Seeing Ed play it solo in San Diego inspired me to learn it...never thought it could sound so good solo/acoustic.

Yeah I only knew the intro before, but after seeing it live I have been playing the whole song. It's one of a few song that sound good when I play straight through.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Uncle NeilUncle Neil Posts: 176
    I definitely added in some of the Ed intensity with the strumming towards the end...sounds awesome and I just couldn't help but play it over and over...and over... last night.
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Uncle Neil wrote:
    I definitely added in some of the Ed intensity with the strumming towards the end...sounds awesome and I just couldn't help but play it over and over...and over... last night.

Yeah me too. Now try doing Porch. That song is harder to get right. I can't really get the beginning down, and I have to figure out the solo (what eddie plays live), but it's fun to play.
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"