Is 'Corduroy' easy to play on the guitar?

2»

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    it's three long sentences, holmes.
    i wasn't flaming. and i type real fast so it wasn't 'overboard' for me, anyhow.

I just thought it was interesting to opt for sliding all the way down and back up to the g ...

but you're probably right ... i do notice the intonation of the E on recordings from '00 and '03 is lower than that of the G which is played afterwards ... though on vitalogy the sound is higher (all though i believe it alternates)

i'd place money that mike plays it one way and ed the other ... or stone or who have you ... :D

goddamn bands with 3 gutarists ... what are they, Skynnard or something?

well 3 long sentences then Watson... sentences made into paragraphs with return spaces but hey... its not grammar school today ;)

after checking giventowail again they have Stone/Mike doing the powerE and Ed doing the 1st position open E...

i've always just done it Ed's way... although on retrospect it might be a shitload easier your way :)

anyway... its a fucking great song... :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.