Is it just me... (Inside Job related)

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
or is Inside Job REALLY easy to play on the guitar? I've only had my guitar for a month, and I think I accidentally played certain bits this afternoon. Obviously I couldn't tell anyone else what I did (I don't really know), but I was like 'WOA THAT'S INSIDE JOB'.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• *Boy*Boy Posts: 112
    or is Inside Job REALLY easy to play on the guitar? I've only had my guitar for a month, and I think I accidentally played certain bits this afternoon. Obviously I couldn't tell anyone else what I did (I don't really know), but I was like 'WOA THAT'S INSIDE JOB'.

its not that hard not, cmaj7/c em for the verse and chorus is something like C G/B Am7 D
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not ~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same ~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~

~chaka boom chak -Tom Waits~
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Ya it's not crazy tough but it takes some time I think....to get it perfect :):)

Mike's a genious.
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
    another shameless plug for

http://www.giventowail.com

it is all there for you!
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    WindNoSail wrote:
    another shameless plug for

http://www.giventowail.com

it is all there for you!
    one of the best websites on the net

helpful so much for me

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99