question

deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
edited February 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
hi everyone im exhausted too , just wondering are there any people who can play both sided , im into guitar n stuff tried to save the world now im exhausted hoping i can see my family again

rock on wheres my rock
set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wait what? I'm lost. Sorry.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    i mean left and right handed
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • Oh, sorry man. I'm ambidextrus(fuck spelling) but guitar with the left is somthin I have yet to attempt
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • deadnote wrote:
    i mean left and right handed

I can on the drums if that counts for anything.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • seanw1010seanw1010 Posts: 1,205
    i can play guitar left and right handed, but i prefer right. however, i have been playing my acoustics lefty recently.
    i also play the drums left and right, but i prefer left. go figure....
    they call them fingers, but i never see them fing. oh, there they go
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    i can't tell if i'm being addressed here.
  • exhausted wrote:
    i can't tell if i'm being addressed here.

:D

I DO have to say that every time I do something strenuous, or I'm up all night, and I end up somewhere and saying,,,"Wow, I'm exhausted" I think of you!
    Amazing what the internet's done! :)
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart
    I thought you meant like..Christian Rock one night, and Devil Music the next.

That would be quite a challenge.
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    enharmonic wrote:
    I thought you meant like..Christian Rock one night, and Devil Music the next.

That would be quite a challenge.

Which begs the vexing question, are gospel rockers allowed to play flatted fifths, or is that still go straight to hell, do not pass Valhalla, do not collect 200 vestal virgins ??
    Music is not a competetion.
  • Which begs the vexing question, are gospel rockers allowed to play flatted fifths, or is that still go straight to hell, do not pass Valhalla, do not collect 200 vestal virgins ??

Ye all shall not play thy devil's interval here! Nor shall the church tolerate polyphonic tunes, as they will make the masses question the unity of the almighty Lord!
    Riverside.. LA.. California. EV?