MCS Guitars

rigneyclanrigneyclan Posts: 289
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.nealmoser.com/mcsguitarindex.htm

What do you think of these guitars? In a few months, I'll be ordering an MCS custom exactly like Eddie's 1985 black schecter tele, it's gonna be sweet.
7/16/06 7/18/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Those are some fuckin' rockin' guitars man!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Those are some fuckin' rockin' guitars man!!

I know, they're pretty expensive (well worth the money though). Their cheapest guitars (templar series) average at $1,200. The quality is still the same as the customs, the templar series just has less options. I got quoted $1800 for an Eddie style tele.
    7/16/06 7/18/06
  • rigneyclan wrote:
    I know, they're pretty expensive (well worth the money though). Their cheapest guitars (templar series) average at $1,200. The quality is still the same as the customs, the templar series just has less options. I got quoted $1800 for an Eddie style tele.

Wow, that's alot of dough!!

I really like them, cause they're so original...I've never seen anything like a few of those!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Wow, that's alot of dough!!

I really like them, cause they're so original...I've never seen anything like a few of those!!

yeah I know, not too many companies have original good looking designs these days, besides B.C. Rich (who Neal Moser used to work for)
    7/16/06 7/18/06
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    "I have NO interest in building LP's."

That guy just scored some points in my book...considering how diificult it is to make it as a luthier today (probably worse than trying to make it as a musician). It would be easy for him to make clones at a reasonable price, and there would be no shortage of people who wanted them.