Outro of Not for You on Touring Band dvd

rigneyclanrigneyclan Posts: 289
edited October 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I need help trying to figure the outro of NFY on the Touring Band dvd. I've looked on pretty much every tab site and none of the Not For You tabs have it.
Here's how I think it goes:

The First part goes something like this:

17----17-17--

The Second part is something like this:

17----17-17---

The problem is what I came up with doesn't match Eds finger picking on the dvd, there might be one extra note in there I can't figure out. Could you guys help me out here?
7/16/06 7/18/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rigneyclan wrote:
    I need help trying to figure the outro of NFY on the Touring Band dvd. I've looked on pretty much every tab site and none of the Not For You tabs have it.
    Here's how I think it goes:

The First part goes something like this:

17----17-17--

The Second part is something like this:

17----17-17---

The problem is what I came up with doesn't match Eds finger picking on the dvd, there might be one extra note in there I can't figure out. Could you guys help me out here?

on the last note of both those tabs, add another 17 on the D and G. That's how I do it and it sounds fine
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Sorry, also, you can use the open low E and Low A as well in replacement to the 17 in them. Sorry if this makes NO sense, but Jeff plays that with him somtimes and it gels well, expecially with ym SG
  • Thank you! It's much appreciated.
    7/16/06 7/18/06
  • No problem man