4/20/02 uke tabs

deadmanwalking93deadmanwalking93 Posts: 13
edited March 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
since giventowail seems to never be of any help, i figured id ask here. does anyone have a 4/20/02 uke tab? thanks in advance
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rickprickp Posts: 219
    You must be referring to this thread:

http://www.giventowail.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1108

You may have also missed the sarcasm.

This tab has been on gtw since Lost Dogs came out.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    since giventowail seems to never be of any help,

well you are in a tiny minority, pretty much like the useful brain cells that reside in your head are as well :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • haha yeah u got me. but can it be played on the uke cause it says guitar. do i just play the same tabs?? also is G3, C4, E4, A4 an alternate tuning or is that the standard uke tuning? if so how would i go about tuning that? sorry i have so many questions but im new to the ukulele.
  • dunkman wrote:
    well you are in a tiny minority, pretty much like the useful brain cells that reside in your head are as well :)

whoa please i dont want any trouble here. that really isnt necessary. the last thing i want to do is piss off any pearl jam fans. i was just refering to my 2 experiences in asking questions on their forum. the site is amazing. seriously though i apologize if i come off like a jerk.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    whoa please i dont want any trouble here. that really isnt necessary. the last thing i want to do is piss off any pearl jam fans. i was just refering to my 2 experiences in asking questions on their forum. the site is amazing. seriously though i apologize if i come off like a jerk.

i just think Rick and Evan do a great job out of love for the band and i believe they do it as a hobby... so to say "since giventowail seems to never be of any help" seems a bit unnecessary and harsh.

but no trouble.. i just thought you were complaining about the 'fan' site... good luck with the tabs :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • rickprickp Posts: 219
    haha yeah u got me. but can it be played on the uke cause it says guitar. do i just play the same tabs?? also is G3, C4, E4, A4 an alternate tuning or is that the standard uke tuning? if so how would i go about tuning that? sorry i have so many questions but im new to the ukulele.

You can use this same tab on a uke.
  • thanks a lot man and sorry about what i said before. hope we can start a new
  • BraighniBraighni Posts: 58
    haha yeah u got me. but can it be played on the uke cause it says guitar. do i just play the same tabs?? also is G3, C4, E4, A4 an alternate tuning or is that the standard uke tuning? if so how would i go about tuning that? sorry i have so many questions but im new to the ukulele.

Standard Uke tuning is GCEA from top towards the ground.

a)Tune to a tuner

b)Tune to another instrument

c)My prefered option as my uke is always played solo and its pretty quick.

Estimate C to something that sounds right.
    Hold 4th fret on C and tune E
    Hold 3rd fret on E and tune G
    Hold 2nd fret on G and tune A

Hope this helps.
    www.baddog.ie