Options

Was Ed on the Into the Wild set?

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
edited March 2008 in The Porch
We know he and Sean interacted with one another, but was he on set? Did he and Emile and Kristin Stewart and Vince Vaughan interact at all?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285
    Sean asked Ed for the music after the movie was filmed. I'm pretty sure Ed wasn't around the set. Also PJ was pretty busy when the flick was being shot.
  • Options
    SaytownSaytown Posts: 19
    no-
  • Options
    Stone IronsStone Irons Posts: 430
    No. Ed started writing the music after he saw a rough cut of the movie.
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    Gather No MossGather No Moss Omaha Posts: 339
    We know he and Sean interacted with one another, but was he on set? Did he and Emile and Kristin Stewart and Vince Vaughan interact at all?

Who really cares, seriously...
    Buy the ticket, Take the ride..

10/20/91 (Omaha), 7/25/92 (Lolla/Denver), 3/7/94 (Denver), 6/20/95 (Red Rocks), 11/14/97 (Oakland), 6/23/98 (Denver), 10/25/00 (SD), 6/05/03 (SD), 10/8/04 (FL), 7/2/06 (Denver), 7/17/08 (VH1-Who Tribute LA), 10/6/09 (LA), 10/7/09 (LA), 9/3/11 & 9/4/11(PJ20), 12/06/13 (Seattle), 10/09/14 (Lincoln)..
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Although there was an early interview, I think with Jenna Malone, where whe was talking about Ed teaching her to play the guitar.
  • Options
    jam_fanjjam_fanj Posts: 46
    I got the Special edition of Into The Wild on DVD and it has an interview with Ed. He says Sean handed him a copy of the movie and asked him what he could do with the music.
    Ed was surprised because it had decent music in it already.
  • Options
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Although there was an early interview, I think with Jenna Malone, where whe was talking about Ed teaching her to play the guitar.

No, you're thinking of the Dewey Cox movie, in which Jenna Fisher said Ed taught her about playing the guitar.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    No, you're thinking of the Dewey Cox movie, in which Jenna Fisher said Ed taught her about playing the guitar.

Ahh... well, my memory isn't what it used to be. Thanks for the correction.
  • Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    Ed and Sean have been back to the area and have been down the river. See Charlie Rose interview with Sean Penn and Eddie Vedder. Kick ass interview!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    Ed and Sean have been back to the area and have been down the river. See Charlie Rose interview with Sean Penn and Eddie Vedder. Kick ass interview!

Yeah, that interview pretty much covers everything about Ed's involvement.
  • Options
    yielderyielder Posts: 160
    I was on the set, does that count ? :-)
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe