keeley mod blues driver

nside20nside20 Posts: 29
edited May 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anybody out there use one? Any problems? I'm thinking of picking one up. Just wanted a little feed back. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• samquigleysamquigley Posts: 220
    They're super-great. Not sure I'd use one on its own with a single-coil guitar but with humbuckers, or running before a tubescreamer as a lead boost, they can't be beat for the money.
  • CaptainSpaz91CaptainSpaz91 Posts: 266
    I'm ordering mine on Monday and I will let you know ASAP.
    "i wanna rock and roll **all night**, and part of everyday"
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I'm ordering mine on Monday and I will let you know ASAP.

Please do. When I get the funds I want to send mine in for modding, along with my SD-1.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    Robert Keeley and his team are top notch. I've used a few of his pedals over the years, and they have always been a significant improvemnet over "stock". Less noise, useful tone shaping features, and that blue LED is dope.
  • nside20nside20 Posts: 29
    Thanks guys
  • dont_go_on_medont_go_on_me Posts: 877
    I use mine as a boost and it works beautifully.

Very solid on it's own too...very transparent OD.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • sammicussammicus Posts: 6
    i love mine it is awesome. i have a keeley plus mod TS9 as well and i use them together and seperately. the blues driver is transparent, just like they say. i crank it for fun with my telecaster and i can actually tell that it is a telecaster. the team at keeley is awesome, i plan to get more of their stuff.