Fender 1979 Twin

keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I just found a local 1979 Fender Twin for $775. The guy said some pots need to be replaced but other than that its in good condition. How would this compare to the '65 Reissue? I know they would be different but how do they compare?
Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I just found a local 1979 Fender Twin for $775. The guy said some pots need to be replaced but other than that its in good condition. How would this compare to the '65 Reissue? I know they would be different but how do they compare?

Was it on the Ottawa craigslist? If so, I think I saw that :)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    It was http://www.theottawamusician.com, but it may have been on Craiglist too. It was a Silverface.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V