Finally got my Strat!

keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
edited May 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
So, after months of saving/searching, I got it!

I ended up with an American Series, Sunburst with Rosewood.

I was going to buy the American Deluxe, but I liked the sound of the American Series better. I got home and played it, HOLY SHIT! I had no idea how awesome these guitars were!
Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    So, after months of saving/searching, I got it!

I ended up with an American Series, Sunburst with Rosewood.

I was going to buy the American Deluxe, but I liked the sound of the American Series better. I got home and played it, HOLY SHIT! I had no idea how awesome these guitars were!

Congrats man! Enjoy it. My American is the exact same one, sunburst and rosewood and I love it. Don't play it nearly enough since getting the JM strat, but its still a damn fine axe and feels like a nice worn in glove whenever I pick it up. Enjoy and rock on!
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, where are the pics ???
    I have been playing all my gits this morning, and I'm not sure i need another just yet.

Pictures plesae !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Music is not a competetion.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Pics are gonna be up soon! Camera was out of batteries.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V