Fender Tornado

keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
edited August 2007 in Musicians and Gearheads
I may be the only one in the world, but I think these are neat little guitars. It's like a Fender Les Paul. Too bad they stopped making them I think.

http://www.woodbrass.com/images/woodbrass/F013-0900-325.JPG
Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    I like the funky body shape.
    It's an inescapable fact of the Universe though, that Gibson can't make a Strat, and Fender can't make an LP, and there is plenty of evidence that both have failed repeatedly.
    The good news is, that on their own turf, both guys are awesome !!

I would have that body shape but with P90's. There just ain't enough wood there to make humbuckers sound their best.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    I would have that body shape but with P90's. There just ain't enough wood there to make humbuckers sound their best.

a set of phatcats or P94s etc. and you're good to go.
  • They still make them I think. They're in musicians friend at least.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    They still make them I think. They're in musicians friend at least.
    I just checked there, and nothing.

Sad because I'd love to give one of these a whack.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Damn! I just saw one in the last one I got a few weeks a ago. It must have been VERY recent that they stopped making them.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy