Just picked up TS9 Tube screamer and a Ernie ball Volume pedal

THE BANDTHE BAND Posts: 83
edited July 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
It always feels good when add on to your board . Now I have 1) Vox Wah 2) Boss DS 1 3) Boss SO 4) Tube Screamer 5)Ernie Ball Volume Pedal !

Any suggestions on order in the circuit or where I may go next?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    THE BAND wrote:
    It always feels good when add on to your board . Now I have 1) Vox Wah 2) Boss DS 1 3) Boss SO 4) Tube Screamer 5)Ernie Ball Volume Pedal !

Any suggestions on order in the circuit or where I may go next?

How about a Delay??
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Delay and a Chorus should be next!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • THE BANDTHE BAND Posts: 83
    I am waiting till I find a Boss DD-3 Digital Delay! but I do also have a DOD effects processor. But I like just to plug and play not messing aroung with buttons.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I like my DD-6, IMO is worth the extra money over the DD-3.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    I like my DD-6, IMO is worth the extra money over the DD-3.

I wanna hold out on a delay I think, until I can afford a DL4.

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • I wanna hold out on a delay I think, until I can afford a DL4.

I read that the DL4 drains your tone out a little bit.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore

Oh really.....

I haven't heard that, good to know :)

How's the DD-3?? Can you do lots with it?

.NJD.
  • Oh really.....

I haven't heard that, good to know :)

How's the DD-3?? Can you do lots with it?

I got the DD-3. I personally love it, it doesn't have all the other features but its simple and gets the job done.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591

Keeley has a mod to fix that. I have the Maxon AD-9 and its great. Been messing around with it a lot lately.