Seems reasonable.

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Sweet guitar.
    $112k...yikes!
  • Harrison? I'll have to wait for his verdict.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Fucking hell, I had what would now be a vintage strat in the early 80's as my first electric guitar, cos I was mad on Mark Knopfler (and now I know his weren't even Fenders), and it was a piece of crap, and teh reason I don't like strats. MInd you, I only had a basic solid state practice amp with no OD and no toen, and no electonic tuner either.
    I sold it a few months after I bought it for about $600. It was probably early 60's I think. And now this junk is worth teh same as a decent yacht.
    Music is not a competetion.
  • If I had millions and millions of dollars, I'd buy up that guitar and make it my number one.

Then I'd go around buying up the entire Dumble market (*cough* John *cough* Mayer), and throw them off cliffs, just to see the reactions of people who have enough money to buy something like that on a regular basis.
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    I don't know if that is US money or what, but I don't believe that guitar will sell for $112k. I just saw an all originial '59 sell last week (it may have even been linked on this site) for $28k.
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    converts to $87.5K US.