Stone's pedalboard

katjakatja Posts: 188
edited November 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I need some help with Stone's effects...
Can somebody please help me with finding pics from Stone's pedalboard?
Actually... the thing that I'm trying to find out is... what does he use on the You Are intro...?!?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    It's a drum machine.

there used to be pics at given to wail if the site is still up.

I think it might be in the riot act gear section on the main site in Georges notes.

http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/PearlJam/gear/index.html

sounds like it's probably a korg ER-1.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Matt uses the You Are effect in the studio version (he plays guitar). Anyway, the TS-9, Dunlop Crybaby 535q wah, Boss Analog Delay, MXR Phase 90, Danelectro Dan-echo, Ibanez Sonic Distortion, Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere, Ernie Ball Volume pedal, and I whirlwind A/B amp selectors. These have all been used by Stone and I know there have been more but there were the ones off the top of my head.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • matt is in full control of Stone's You are effect. He sets the tempo himself before the song starts so he is in sync with it. the other effect like distortion, delay, phaser, etc, used in the song is all stone.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • katjakatja Posts: 188
    Thanks a lot everyone.
    It's a nice effect, really cool sounds.
  • katjakatja Posts: 188
    sennin wrote:

Yes, I've seen that. But I found some older thread here where someone mentioned that Stone has 20 pedals on his board :cool: , but the link for the pic didn't work.