Rearviewmirror - New tunes up on our site, live show coming up soon www.pjtribute.com

awakeawake Posts: 35
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.pjtribute.com/media.cfm

Check it out, from our rehearsal on Sunday, live off the floor.

Tentive date coming up in April in Cambridge, Ontario.

Stay tuned.

As always, please let us know what you think.

For those who want to know, recorded live in a warehouse,
Paul, the Bass Player recorded and mixed it on his
ProTools equipt Mac G5
4 mics on the drums. D12 on the kick. SM-57 on the snare and two
condensors as overheads in a X-Y pattern.
Bass Guitar was D.I. and compressed slightly going in.
Bruce played through his pedal board into a Marshall 2x12 combo.
Andrew played through his Mesa Boogie sometimes coloured by the XT-Live Pedal.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wow man!!!

I think you guys are the best one out there I've heard......for sure.

Compared to like BSL, and Evenflow and Dirty Frank and stuff...don't get me wrong, they're good too, but you guys are the best I've heard !!!!!!

That's awesome, good job!!

Any other shows other than Cambridge?
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • you guys are great, im assuming yoru the vocals? your one of the best i heard. i think TEN has the best but its a hrd thing to do, i woudl definately see you guys if i didnt live upstairs (canada)

harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • awakeawake Posts: 35
    you guys are great, im assuming yoru the vocals? your one of the best i heard. i think TEN has the best but its a hrd thing to do, i woudl definately see you guys if i didnt live upstairs (canada)

harrison

Actually I'm on the drums, and we're all canucks too, but will probably be a while before we venture out to the west coast.

Thanks for the feedback.
  • awake wrote:
    Actually I'm on the drums, and we're all canucks too, but will probably be a while before we venture out to the west coast.

Thanks for the feedback.

Egan's Irish Pub here ( Fort St. John ) hosts alot of good canadians, and a few american acts. Some people who have stopped by are the trews (twice) matt mays and El torpedo (twice i think) Rob Szabo a few times....definately a hot spot in northern BC for travelling bands. I woudl definately go!

harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    very good indeed

singer sometimes sounds like the Crash test dummies guy (especailly on wishlist) , but he nails some of the parts (especially RVM and the opening to Alive) but, unless you rip out eddie's vocal chords, there is not much you can do.

again, very good job
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Wow man!!!

I think you guys are the best one out there I've heard......for sure.

Compared to like BSL, and Evenflow and Dirty Frank and stuff...don't get me wrong, they're good too, but you guys are the best I've heard !!!!!!

That's awesome, good job!!

Any other shows other than Cambridge?

Sorry but i must disagree with you. The singer of BSL (backseat lover for all you that dont know) is the closest thing to Eddie Vedder that i've ever heard/seen. Im not here to promote Backseat Lover with this post - just my opinion. I think the singer for Rearview Mirror sounds more like Scott Stapp. I think the music is played really well though. Good band.

http://www.backseatlover.net for those who want to check them out.