vocal coaching?

sailorgirliesailorgirlie Posts: 197
edited November 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anybody's dealing with vocal coaching in London, UK? I sing in a choir and I'd like to work on my voice a bit more. The choir recommended already somebody but I'd rather learn from another PJ fan. I need to catch up with music theory as well and I need to learn how to sing rock since it's totally different than from what I'm used to in terms of calssical singing. I'm 1st soprano and performed already quite a few big oratorios: Carmina Burana, Handel's Messiah, Mendelssohn's Elijah just to name a few.

BTW we have a concert next saturday in the Royal Albert Hall. Ralph Vaughan Williams' Sea Symphony is on the program, which is a really awesome piece.

Perhaps this is not the right forum to post this so sorry for not ranting about new guitars and amps or so.

Any ideas welcome... and thanks for the help ;)
Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
Reading - 27/08/06
Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Why don't you try the person that was recommended to you and see if you like what the person has to offer?

Someone good will be able to help you with lots of different styles and will have a personality that is easy to work with.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&