Options

When will I get to experience PJ live again?

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I saw them for the first time ever in 2006, at San Fran III. Took the greyhound 15 hours, from Eugene. Never had been in San Francisco I my life, and stayed at a hostel in one of the more notorious neighborhoods in the country.

Alot of you on the board have seen them multiple, multiple times since then. And while its noones fault, it just makes me jealous of everyone. I have seen them a whopping one time, after being a fan for 17 years.

I remember the excitement I felt leading up to the show. I mean being a fan for more than a decade and THEN finally seeing them. I had some expectations! But they surpassed them. I remember feeling the setlist was handpicked for my life at that moment.

I want to see them again, I need to see them again. But, they arent playing in Oregon or Cali. Or Washington.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Probably get a chance to see them after the next album, probably a full scale tour (excluding the south of course, sorry guys :() next summer maybe or summer 2010, it could happen

... I know I'm excited :)
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Easy answer:
    The next time they tour.

Yes, I am a smartass
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    Never had been in San Francisco I my life, and stayed at a hostel in one of the more notorious neighborhoods in the country.

just curious, was it the tenderloin, mission, or castro?

SFIII was probably my favorite of 06!