Options

Ff

NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
edited February 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Just got back from seeing the Foo Fighters this weekend in Oakland. For any of you who like the Foo Fighters but haven't seen them live, go do it. It was an amazing concert. They really put on a great show. I'll post some pictures soon as I can get them off my girlfriend's camera.
If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
7/10/06 LA 2
10/21/06 Bridge 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Awesome that you enjoyed. I have seen them a few times. Rocking. Love them.
  • Options
    Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    That's awesome! I saw them once here in London, Ontario for an acoustic show and I am going to see them here in London again on March 20. They put on a great show, they are an awesome band. I can't wait.
  • Options
    How was their sound live?
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    They sound awesome live. The Foo Fighters opened for Bob Dylan at the show that I was at, and I wish the Foo Fighters stayed on for the whole show!
  • Options
    NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    They sound great live. They did a really interesting thing by bringing on people who helped make the album, and not just the band themselves. They had Pat Smear on backup guitar, their keyboardist, alt. percussion guy, and the girl who plays cello and violin on such songs as The Pretender. Fantastic show.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Options
    Novawind wrote:
    They sound great live. They did a really interesting thing by bringing on people who helped make the album, and not just the band themselves. They had Pat Smear on backup guitar, their keyboardist, alt. percussion guy, and the girl who plays cello and violin on such songs as The Pretender. Fantastic show.
    Pat-Guitar
    Jessie Greene- Violin/Cello
    Rami Jaffee- Piano/Keys
    Drew Hester- Percussion (love the triangle solo:))