Options

Fender Princeton Chorus

NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
edited August 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
...for $150 USD. Should I go for this? My other option was saving for a while, few months, till I can get myself a nice Twin Reverb. This seems like a good deal, but it's not a tube amp. Decisions!

Edit: other option: could I link it somehow with my Roland Cube 15 and play through both? Would it be pointless with two solid-states?

Or, third option, could I hook up the Princeton Chorus with some kind of Tube-Preamp Head and just use the princeton for the speakers?
If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
7/10/06 LA 2
10/21/06 Bridge 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Its a good price, but I would save up for a tube amp. By all means go for the amp if you like the tone, but I prefer tube. Just my $0.02
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Its a good price, but I would save up for a tube amp. By all means go for the amp if you like the tone, but I prefer tube. Just my $0.2

I totally agree with keeponrockin here.......

Don't buy it just 'cause it's a good deal, I almost made that mistake with a Hot Rod Deluxe and I'm glad I didn't get it, even though I may end up getting one anyway, I just didn't wanna rush anything.

I would save up for the tube, I think you would regret it down the road...again, just my 2 cents :)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.