Gibson SG Special Blue Teal Flip Flop pictures(?)

messomesso Posts: 3
edited November 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi there.
I recently bought an Gibson Epiphone SG 400, which I wanna paint over in the same color as Eddie's in the I Am Mine video, coz I have fallen completely head over heels with that guitar ;)
So I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some clear pictures of it, then I could give it to whoever's gonna paint it and say "that's what I want".

Or even better, if anyone could direct me to a place, where it's for sale in left-hand edition (yes I'm one of those), which will deliver worldwide, or more precisely Denmark.

Any information or picture would be most appreciated, thanks ;)
Homemade instrumental rock: www.soundclick.com/savium
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Check out giventowail.com's gear page to see some picks of all the boys stuff. Also, there's currently an SG Special in Teal on eBay that I've been debating purchasing, not a lefty though, but the pics show the color quite well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7363000369&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
  • exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    they never made a left-handed version to my knowledge. and believe me i looked.
  • messomesso Posts: 3
    thank you for the quick reply, very useful, thanx ;)
  • hey messo, pm me your email address and i will send you pics of mine. i have some pretty good shots you may want to see.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • if you would like, you can wait until tomorrow afternoon and i will send you pictures of mine
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • messomesso Posts: 3
    super thanx :)