Posting original recordings

ScubascottScubascott Posts: 815
edited February 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I was playing arouund with my flatmate's old classical guitar last night, and I tried making a low tech recording of a little song by sticking my computer microphone into the guitar and recording using sound recorder. I doesn't sound too bad. I thought maybe I could share it here.

Would it be ok by the admin to post original recordings here? Like an audio equivalent of the art wall?
It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Never mind. I'm retarded. I just realised that there's a forum for this kind of thing already.
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison