My husband in a tutu

edited August 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey pearl jam fans, we need your support! My husband's band is in a battle of the advertising bands and they need your vote! Click below and vote for The Yahootee Mormons (no disrespect to mormons... or yahootees).

I'm turning to the greatest group of people I can ever know. to be in a stadium with you all is like being home, or at church, or some place equally comfortable and spiritual.

Do it - do it now. 2 seconds of your time. thanks. Angela

(and now a word from my hubby..)
Want to make the world a better place? Nah, me neither.

BUT...you can make the world a better place for me and my band, the
Yahootee Mormons, by voting for us to play in the Battle of the Ad
Bands. There are 12 bands now. The top 5 vote-getters play at the
Nokia Theater in NYC on September 24. If we get picked, I will wear a
tutu. And little else.

Vote early. Vote often. Vote every day for the next two weeks.
Spread the word.

Vote at http://www.advertisingweek.com/battle

Thank you. Thank you for YOUR support.
'94 Pensacola, Miami, St. Pete., Atlanta / '96 Randall's Island, MSG-2 / '00 Jones Beach-3 / '01 Nader / '03 State College, Uniondale, MSG-2, Boston (Kerry) / '05 Philly / '06 Toronto, Albany, Philly, NJ / '08 Philly, MSG-2, Hartford, Boston-1, Ed Ved solo in Harlem / '09 Chicago / '10 MSG-2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Where did THIS dude come from...
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • THIS dude is freakin' hilarious and the band was huge in the NYC Village music scene about 7 years ago, had songs run on comedy central... They are trying to make a comeback. So hook a dude up!
    '94 Pensacola, Miami, St. Pete., Atlanta / '96 Randall's Island, MSG-2 / '00 Jones Beach-3 / '01 Nader / '03 State College, Uniondale, MSG-2, Boston (Kerry) / '05 Philly / '06 Toronto, Albany, Philly, NJ / '08 Philly, MSG-2, Hartford, Boston-1, Ed Ved solo in Harlem / '09 Chicago / '10 MSG-2