So You Play Pearl Jam Songs...

m.f.cm.f.c Posts: 5
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
id like to hear different peoples approches to playing their music...no matter what instrument you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    m.f.c wrote:
    id like to hear different peoples approches to playing their music...no matter what instrument you play.

how do you mean? do you want recordings?

Or the process of learning and then playing/singing the songs?
    There's No Code.
  • One flute recording of Brain of J coming right up!

No but seriously, I'll record the Lost Dogs version of Brother or something, because I can't sing.

:)
  • i play the alive intro like this:

reeeer , da neer ni neer neer, di ni ni ni, da neer na neer na neer neer neer

but seriously, check out giventowail.com and they have fan recorded versions of PJ songs
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • m.f.c wrote:

please explain....
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    i play the alive intro like this:

but seriously, check out giventowail.com and they have fan recorded versions of PJ songs

That was hilarious.
  • StuffnJunk wrote:
    i play the alive intro like this:

who needs tab when you da's di's ni's and neer's? not to mention reeer revolutionary!
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~