Vintage guitar case for sale

Ike WinstonIke Winston Posts: 7
edited October 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hi fellow musicians, I am looking to sell a tweed hard-shell guitar case--preferably to someone in the Pittsburgh, PA area (which is where I am located). The case is in great condition except for a few minor signs of wear, and has an awesome "vintage" look. I'm asking $75 for it, negotiable, and would also throw in a short-scale fixer-upper bass guitar (that is, short enough to fit in this case) as part of the deal if you're interested. For more details about the case or the condition of the bass, my e-mail address is ikewinston@msn.com.

Thanks,
Ike Winston
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• post a pic, please.
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    Ebay is a great spot to list it.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Unfortunately I won't be able to post a picture for about a week, because I'm having technical problems with my digital camera-computer connection. And yes, I know about E-bay, but if at all possible I was hoping to sell this thing face-to-face (that's why I said I'd prefer someone in the Pittsburgh area). This would save the difficulties that go along with shipping through the mail and whatnot--and for buyers, it would mean actually getting to see/hold/feel/inspect the case in person rather than having to rely on pictures. Call me old-fashioned, but I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to all this internet stuff.

Having said all that, I can post pictures when I get a chance (or e-mail them to interested parties). But, if there's anyone around Pittsburgh who is interested in this, I'd certainly like to conduct business in person.

Thanks,
    Ike Winston