1992 Singles Movie Party

coffee_partycoffee_party Posts: 37
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I just downloaded the performance of alice in chains at the 1992 Singles Movie Party and i noticed Sean Kinney's (alice in chains drummer) drum kit setup was unussually same as Dave Abbruzzese for that event, ans so as The amps that Jerry Cantrell and Mike Starr are using. Was Sean Kinney using Dave Abbruzzese's drumkit that time ? Did alice in chains used Pearl Jam's gear for that event ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• where did you get it?? i've never been able to get a hold of that
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • I found the Alice vids on Limewire. They normally have a pretty good selection on there. Not seen the PJ ones though.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • I've never been able to find the Pearl Jam ones, but I've seen the AIC ones.

If I recall, Jerry is using Music Man right?
  • Well they both played that party,
    so they very well may have shared their gear.
    ;)
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • i downloaded the Pearl Jam set on Limewire, they performed State of Love and trust, Baba o' Riley and Rockin in the Freeworld. I think it was dave's setup, the way the cymbals are placed is dave's and as i can recall that time Sean Kinney was still using Yamaha drum kits, but the drums there are DW and same toms and snare sizes at Dave's, if you guys are interested for the Pearl Jam set for that event, just drop me an e-mail at coffee_party@hotmail.com and i'll give you FTP access to download the videos from my server