Pearl Jam tribute band needs guitar player

vocalslastexitvocalslastexit Posts: 3
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Hey North of Boston, MA.

established Pearl Jam tribute band seeks dedicated guitar player to complete it's project. must be able to play 2-4 shows per month. must have own equipment and travel.
send me a PM if interested.
Thank you,
Jason
singer for backseat lover
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    I hear Peter Gammons is free.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • i'm sorry. who?
  • Hey North of Boston, MA.

established Pearl Jam tribute band seeks dedicated guitar player to complete it's project. must be able to play 2-4 shows per month. must have own equipment and travel.
    send me a PM if interested.
    Thank you,
    Jason
    singer for backseat lover

did he quit after friday night?
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    i'm sorry. who?

ESPN's baseball guy. Bostonian Sox fan, plays in a band with their GM. They are both huge Pearl Jam fans.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    id definately be interested, but I live in Maryland....bit too far. Know almost every single song though
    all4
  • brainofjb wrote:
    did he quit after friday night?
    lol...jhahhah
    no he didn't. the band has split up. a couple members went this way and the others did that! know what i mean? i will still be the singer of this new pearl jam thing but we need a new guitar player. we have everything but that. this new sound that we have is gonna blow you away!! We're building the new website too. we'll be playing our first show in boston on November 18th.

i am sorry that you had to see us play in that place. hopefully i'll see ya at the october 29th show at Harper's Ferry.
    see ya J

Jay
  • lol...jhahhah
    no he didn't. the band has split up. a couple members went this way and the others did that! know what i mean? i will still be the singer of this new pearl jam thing but we need a new guitar player. we have everything but that. this new sound that we have is gonna blow you away!! We're building the new website too. we'll be playing our first show in boston on November 18th.

i am sorry that you had to see us play in that place. hopefully i'll see ya at the october 29th show at Harper's Ferry.
    see ya J

Jay

no worries,

like i said its right down the st from my house
    im sorry about the bad experience that you had

it was great to meet you though :)

i will try and make that show

Jen
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • brainofjb wrote:
    no worries,