Embarrassing but fun!

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited March 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
My wife loves Bon-Jovi!
So, I learned some of their songs on my acoustic to play around with.
Well I gotta tell ya, I love "Dead or Alive".
Man, I belt that song out and it sounds so aswome!
Very fun to play.
Good Times
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I used to cover Dead or Alive.

:eek:

It's all coming out today!
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I used to cover Dead or Alive.

:eek:

It's all coming out today!

Bon Jovi is at least a step up from White Snake. I did a killer karaoke version of "Livin on a Prayer" drunk off my ass in Edinburgh, Scotland. I was debating bringing the cheese from the other side of the Atlantic and doing Def Leppards "Pour Some Sugar on Me," but decided to represent with someone much closer to home.
  • moster78 wrote:
    Bon Jovi is at least a step up from White Snake. I did a killer karaoke version of "Livin on a Prayer" drunk off my ass in Edinburgh, Scotland. I was debating bringing the cheese from the other side of the Atlantic and doing Def Leppards "Pour Some Sugar on Me," but decided to represent with someone much closer to home.

The only good things about Whitesnake were John Sykes, who got booted, and the fact that David Coverdale could actually really wail back in the day.

THat's it though.
  • The only good things about Whitesnake were John Sykes, who got booted, and the fact that David Coverdale could actually really wail back in the day.

THat's it though.

what?

nobody could lick a bass neck like rudy sarzo could.....
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    I like Bon Jovi, lol. They have some cool tunes.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    omg wanted dead or alive is the best song ever!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!! don't be ashamed, you are uber cool for learning how to play it!!!!!!

go bon jovi!!!!!!!!!!! especially jon.........
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    This is weird.... i set about learning this song just last night, lol.
    I wanna learn that one and Livin on a Prayer (acoustic). Old school Bon Jovi rocks!!
    Ever since that album with 'Always' on it they have gone downhill, to me anyway.