"Wash" & "Footsteps" Chords? Do ya have them?

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
I really must get the chords to Wash and Footsteps. I do not yet know how to read tabs so chords is what I need. Can anyone help?
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• giventowail.com has all the pj tabs u need
  • I really must get the chords to Wash and Footsteps. I do not yet know how to read tabs so chords is what I need. Can anyone help?

from memory Wash is really just G, with the pointer at fret 1 instead of 2 and for the chorus throw in a Bb.

Footsteps is a little trickier but easy to figure out, like garypower said, check out giventowail.com
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • He got me playing Wash all the time now haha, but i have a related question. Since i am only by myself playing (Guitar and Vocals) whats to do with the 3rd Verse? Anyone who has an idea how to play it best? I don't really wanna do the same thing as in the first 2 verses.
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~