Ed Vedder's clothing

given to grungegiven to grunge Posts: 244
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Does anybody know where does Eddie get his worn look shirts and black jeans?
what brand is his clothes?
where does he buy it?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Does anybody know where does Eddie get his worn look shirts and black jeans?
    where does he buy it?

I don't think he's into brands or rampant consumerism. You can buy non-brand stuff anywhere. I think he has stuff that he has worn for years and years. I don't think he's the type to just chuck stuff out or replace perfectly good stuff for newer things just for the sake of having new clothes or fashions.

I remember reading a funny story once regarding his collection of plain brown t-shirts - apparently he said he was walking past an army supply store and saw them going for a dollar each so he went and bought like 20 of them!
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• Does anybody know where does Eddie get his worn look shirts and black jeans?
    where does he buy it?

i hope this is so that you can send him a gift or something, cause otherwise i think its time you get your own life :)
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • i hope this is so that you can send him a gift or something, cause otherwise i think its time you get your own life :)

I just want to know where does he get it from, cause it's so cool, unbranded, and his brown military tshirts fits him good.
    I thought Ed has someone who is sewing it just for him or something like that

He's god
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
  • I just want to know where does he get it from, cause it's so cool, unbranded, and his brown military tshirts fits him good.

He's god

He's a singer in a successful rock band, not god. wake up you dick.
    Dont take drugs and be a loser
    wear a pink shirt and go down the boozer
  • I just want to know where does he get it from, cause it's so cool, unbranded, and his brown military tshirts fits him good.

He's god

you truly need to get your own life really soon.
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • You all get me wrong.......
  • House53House53 Posts: 1,276
    Does anybody know where does Eddie get his worn look shirts and black jeans?
    where does he buy it?

"Where do you get those blue blue-jeans? Faded, patched secret so tight... Where do you get that walk oh so lean? Your shoes and your shirts their all just right... I'm One! I'm One!!"
    -The Who

Sorry, it just seemd appropriate. :D
    There's No Code.
  • "They can buy, but can't put on my clothes" :D
  • Isn't this why "Corduroy" was written?
    "I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay... we're all just visiting."
  • I also like Eds style quite a bit.

And if you were an atheist maybe Ed is the closest thing to God, the greatest person.

Last night during DTE he seemed to be looking at his shirt for a label. To say something after "admire my clothes!". He couldn't find one, sorry :)
    I miss you already, I miss you always
    I miss you already, I miss you all day
  • Isn't this why "Corduroy" was written?

I believe so, something about Ed seeing a corduroy top just like his in a shop window selling for a stupidly high price just after the whole grunge thing had exploded.