whats an elbow??

m_fauram_faura Posts: 58
edited April 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
sorry, but i dont speak english well, and i ve noticed that you talk a lot about an elbow that eddie uses on wws.
o know where he uses but i dont really know what it is.
any help please??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It's actually....Ebow

http://ebow.com/

It's used in Wishlist too :)

There's tons of info on it at their website
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • m_fauram_faura Posts: 58
    ups, sorry, thank you very much!!!!
    i want ti try some.
    is it dificult?
  • Not really. And it's good fun, too. :)
  • Not really. And it's good fun, too. :)

They're a little pricey though aren't they Fins

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    el·bow P Pronunciation Key (lb)
    n.
    The joint or bend of the arm between the forearm and the upper arm.
    The bony outer projection of this joint.
    A joint, as of a bird or quadruped, corresponding to the human elbow.
    Something having a bend or angle similar to an elbow, especially:
    A length of pipe with a sharp bend in it.
    A sharp bend in a river or road.

Haha, just being an ass.
  • All guitar gadgets, pedals or accessories cost a limb or three over here unfortunately.
  • Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    All guitar gadgets, pedals or accessories cost a limb or three over here unfortunately.

I remember going into a Musik Hüg in Zurich, and Mexican strats were about $900 Canadian! :eek:
  • All guitar gadgets, pedals or accessories cost a limb or three over here unfortunately.

Really eh....

Well I saw one at the store by my house and it was like $80 or something like that??

.NJD.
  • I remember going into a Musik Hüg in Zurich, and Mexican strats were about $900 Canadian! :eek:

That's pretty cheap compared with my local store. I've seen ole Jap strats going for about £600 here ($1200 US-ish?).
  • They're a little pricey though aren't they Fins

£60, and its fantastic

its a small black box that uses magnetic lasers to vibrate the frig out of ya string to make many a noises

leeds 26/08/06....electric
    paris 11/09/06.....crushed...but estatic
    wembley 18/06/07.....oh yes

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

the legend , nigel tufnell
  • Really eh....

Well I saw one at the store by my house and it was like $80 or something like that??

They can go for twice that here, around £80.

reaching hands says £60. That's a good deal.
  • They can go for twice that here, around £80.

reaching hands says £60. That's a good deal.

think thats what i paid at xmas, maybe 65, its cool, comes with its own velvet pouch/badge!/sticker! and tape on how to play it and pearl jam are mentioned in the leaflet (wishlist)

i got it from an ebay shop, best to look on there my local guitar shop tried to charge me £90 the robbin bastards

'listen...you can hear the sustain...you just hold that note and you can go get a bite whilst its still going'

• NullifidianNullifidian Posts: 110
    Wow.. you guys all lost out... or else I got an incredible bargin. I bought mine in Belfast for £42!!

Well... thats the first good thing I've ever been able to say about a Northern Ireland music store!!! Good Points 1 - Condescending Remarks 569
    [Kitchener 05 - London 05 - Hamilton 05 - Toronto 05 - Astoria 06 - Dublin 06 - Leeds 06 - Reading 06 - Wembley 07] -- I think I've had enough ....
  • Wow.. you guys all lost out... or else I got an incredible bargin. I bought mine in Belfast for £42!!

Well... thats the first good thing I've ever been able to say about a Northern Ireland music store!!! Good Points 1 - Condescending Remarks 569

is it an ebow PLUS?, if so well done