Options

The Porch Has Gone Downhill

Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
edited June 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
It looks like a totally different forum to me.....

I mean, once and a while I'll check it out but I used to always check it first and know it's M&G everytime first and I find myself in AET and Other Music all the time lately.

Anyone else feel the same?? That The Porch is just kinda tiresome these days??

I love M&G :D:D
"I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    PorCh is good to empty balls, swallow shit and piss, it makes you feel better !!
    i love Musicians and Gearheads > and i love the PorCh Too.
  • Options
    Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    sandoz wrote:
    PorCh is good to empty balls, swallow shit and piss, it makes you feel better !!
    i love Musicians and Gearheads > and i love the PorCh Too.

Don't get me wrong, I love The Porch too....I just find my self in other forums ALL the time now because it seems so repetitive. :)
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    sandozsandoz Posts: 166
    think we spend our time here because pearl jam is our passion, and it go round in circles sometimes... old threads came back like "a name a song ..." or ... i don't know... we all search for informations, distractions around our band, but maybe we should act. i need reactions, i need loud sounds, i need screams and tears and big smiles, just feel alive here ...
  • Options
    and you weren't even around in the olden days..

hey, i wasn't around then..

but a couple years ago it started to change.

still fun sometimes though.. just way more fluff than usual.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    I try to stay out of there. I stick mainly to here, and the AET, and sometimes Other Music. Thats about it.