I Got My 535Q

Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
edited January 2006 in Musicians and Gearheads
I've been looking for months, and i finally decided on one.:)

I really really liked the VOX one (not the Clyde) the Original, but it was expensive and the guy at the store told me that they have alot of problems with them and lots of returns.

I figured i could pick my sound too with the 535, I bought it used from Long & McQuade but It's in great condition, w/o even a scratch, it looks like it's never been played. And it was like $90 cheaper.

Anyway, thought i'd share. :)
"I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I own one myself, its a great pedal, and i have never had a problem with it. Just be aware that alot of 9V adapter dont fit into its jack because its buried within the pedal. And also the deepr wah tones (further clockwise you turn) get a little muddy, i tend to keep mine on the first three, usually allways on 2 though. Anyways, have fun, get those mccready sweeps down pat!

harrison

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • I'm waiting for my Teese, but the 535Q was my 2nd choice.

I'm a patient guy though, and I can hold out. I think.

:D
  • Dirty, I'm gunna come out to Western by the end of the year to visit some guys from work!!

We gotta grab a beer or somethin' ...lol
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Dirty, I'm gunna come out to Western by the end of the year to visit some guys from work!!

We gotta grab a beer or somethin' ...lol

Sounds good!