Tuning in Daughter

Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
edited September 2005 in Musicians and Gearheads
Anyone know the tuning for daughter and the chords??
"I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    http://giventowail.com

has everything you could ever need for tunings/tabs etc.

stone's tuning is
    d-B-G-D-G-G (High to Low)
  • i love that tuning, u can hit any string and be like THATS THE DAUGHTER TUNING, haha

its quite an easy song
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • and Blood is the same tuning too
    Cornell pwns u
  • you can play a damn good version of blood in standard though.

I looove Open G....

same basic tuning that Jimmy Page uses in acoustic songs like Thats The Way.

daughter is so fun to play..

"i love that tuning, u can hit any string and be like THATS THE DAUGHTER TUNING" thats true! its happened to me quite a bit.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Thanks so much!!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • you can play a damn good version of blood in standard though.

how? lol i've not been able to figure it out
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • its G-G-D-G-B-D